Click on a picture below to see all available pictures for this model.
The CleanFire 700 comes equipped with a titanium-enhanced stainless steel firebox which provides excellent heat transfer and is designed to last a lifetime. This product was designed with you in mind and includes additional features such as: air delivery system, vertical Easy View heat exchanger, air charge tube, and the FireStar Combustion Controller.
Tested Efficiency (LHV) – 89.8%
Manufacturers Rated Heat Output Capacity – 245,000 Btu/hr
Heatable Area – approx 5,500 sq ft.
CleanFire 700 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Firebox Volume: 23 cubic ft
- Firebox Dimensions: 37″L x 44″H x 26″W
- Door: 21″W x 25″H
- Ash Cleanout Door: 19″W x 11″H
- Water Capacity: 330 gal.
- Weight: 2,036 lbs
- One set of 1-1/4″ Supply and Return Ports
- Two sets of 3/4″ Supply and Return Ports
- Bypass Door and Alarm
- Furnace Options and Accessories: LED Light Kits
EASY, CONVENIENT OPERATION
The FireStar combustion controller constantly monitors how the wood is burning and automatically adds air where and when it’s needed for the cleanest, most efficient combustion.
- Easy Refire – saves the coal bed for quick, easy restarts
- Burn Time Monitor – helps to estimate when you need to add woods
- Clean Reload – reduces smoke when you open the firebox door to add wood
- Text Alerts – be notified when it’s time to add wood
Super-heated gases enter the round chamber of the Afterburner and swirl in a turbulent vortex, creating a Fireball and allowing enough time for complete combustion to occur.
The patented vertical Easy View Heat Exchanger with hinged door provides full access without the use of tools.
With the titanium-enhanced stainless steel firebox, there is zero corrosion and a lifetime of use, no matter what kind of firewood you burn.